Thursday, March 19, 2009

I've been a baaad girl

Where have I been? Off on adventures, obviously!

Last week Roger, a friend from Georgia, came to visit Bracken and I. He was here for a week, and I was not going to be expected to stick to my diet when I have a boy here eating french fries and crab puffs, oh no, I was gonna have some too! And I did.

And it was awful.

When the boy and I got back Sunday night from dropping Roger off at the airport we both felt gross, and sticky, and fatty, and all around bad. It was such a relief to hear Bracken say: I can't wait to go back on our diet.

Praise the weight loss Gods! My husband, a true blue recovering fast food addict is looking forward to veggie soups and fruit! What a wonderful thing to find out.

This past week has been an interesting one. It's like we've just realized we have a little less than 5 months to get ourselves ready for our move north. We're ready to be there, but our bank account isn't. I'm just hopeful that I'll be able to find a job that will supply enough for both of us, while he's at school. Crossing my fingers!

And here I am eating a cheese burger and french fries, and they're delicious, and luckily i've saved the points. Tomorrow I better eat light, just in case.

1 comment:

  1. Blah, I hear that on the eating front! Jesse and I felt like death, and we only had it for a weekend! If you live nearby you'll have to go on walks with me, or get bikes so you can ride around with Jesse and myself! ONLY 5 MONTHS!

    ReplyDelete