Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What happened?!

I got bored, that's what happened. Oh yeah, and stopped dieting.

Gosh, I suck! But hey, the boy still likes me, I still like me, so we're doing okay.

Christmas is getting here so fast I can hardly contain my excitement! We, of course, got our tree the weekend after Thanksgiving and covered that sucker, and the surrounding apartment with tons of decorations. Can't get enough :) This was supposed to be a make everything Christmas, and while I've made about 60% of my gifts, I couldn't help but buy some presents. However, we did save quite a bit of money with the things I did make, mostly a lot of treat gifts.

We tried our had at homemade peppermint bark, and oh my. I made a "tester" batch, to have friends and co-workers try to see if it was gift worthy. I know it's eat 20 pieces a day worthy, so the verdict is: yes. Time to give that stuff away so I stop eating it. Buwhaha

Might as well post some pictures, huh? I just finished this gift for the mother in law, and I'm very happy how it turned out. Now I really just need to make more candy and my best friends husband's gifts. Still not 100% sure what he's getting... hmm

on to the gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment