Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I blew it.

I was doing so well. I got a planner (as I do every first of the year) and I'm actually gonna use it! For more than a week! I've got a list of daily things to get done, and gosh, I coulda! But, I didn't. I ended up staying up until midnight to read the impossibly romantic story of The Pioneer Woman and only got half of what I wanted done.

I did go work out though, so at least there is that.

I planned on making my self a beautiful bento box filled with tasty goodness from the cook book Bracken got me for Christmas, but inexplicably, it's no where to be found. Dangit dangit dangit, says I. However, there are still many tasty treats for me to eat, I just have to go make them. Really should do that now... aaah, but sitting here feels nice. La de da.

I finally finished a small project last night. I'm very happy with it and can't wait to show you. I suppose it'll go on my *to do*.

Sunshine and raspberries!

1 comment:

  1. We worked out so good last night! You can totally borrow our camera tonight.

    ReplyDelete