Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Back to where my mom lives.

Bkins and I have finally reached the point where we're not going home when we go visit our family. We're just going to where they live. Our apartment is home now, and I like that. I also like going to visit our families, but when it comes down to it, I prefer crawling into my own bed and giggling with Bkins before we fall asleep.

We saw this truck on our way down. Cute, right?! I made Bkins let this guy in front of us for the perfect shot. You're welcome.
And this my friends is one of the first watercolors my Nana did. Wow, right?! Well, she's gotten better. Unbelievable I know. I would have loved to hang this in my kitchen, but my Mom snatched it out of my hands before I could say so. Poo.

Oh, and here is our V-day dinner. Which we had on Monday. It was delicious. The only thing I was unhappy with was the hollandaise. I tried the blender version, but I was in a hurry and didn't let the butter get hot enough. :( It was still delicious, but next time I won't be so impatient.

I've finished crocheting one of these. Now I just have to buy the fabric and line it. Oh goodness, I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. It's so nice that you have that camera now! And nana is so totally talented. I hope she can realize that soon enough. She really should sell them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that watercolor. It's so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete