Monday, February 23, 2009

Ah, Mondays

Wii Boxing makes my arms sore. :/ Probably a good indication that I need to start doing more physical things. Playing World of Warcraft all day does not help me with successful weight loss, but it sure provides hours of entertainment. ^_^

Yesterday wasn't very good eating wise. I stayed below points, I did more snacking than actual eating.

Breakfast

1/2 English Muffin - 1 (I tripped and dropped the other half and got it covered in dog hair :/ )
Cream Cheese - 1
Total : 2 Points

Snack

Baked Doritos - 2
Cookie - 1
Total : 3 Points

Lunch

1 Muffin - 1
1 Egg White - 1
1 Slice Cheese - 1
Salsa - 0
Cream Cheese - 1
Total : 4 points

Dinner

Popcorn - 2

Total: 2 Points

Total for day: 11 Points


That's way to low, I really need to make sure I stay up in points today. But when Bracken and I can't decide what to have for dinner we usually just putter around and find something. I had about... 6 cups of tea yesterday, so I think that kept me feeling full, and running to the bathroom pretty often. Still, it was tasty!

Today I'll pack a nice lunch that'll keep my points from being 17 points too low. I need to start eating more fruit. Banana's or apples, or something. I have been craving some kiwi's. Mmm

Anywho, since this is supposed to be my Crafts and weight loss blog I suppose I should start posting some of my crafts, yeah? Here are things that are mostly done, but need to be framed, etc.

First Up!

For christmas my mom had an idea to order a bunch of random stuff and put it in a big santa bag to be our sock stuff for this year. It was fun but I got a bunch of things I don't need! But, one of the things was this little zippered container that contained stationary.




It's a brand that makes parasites be cute... or something. For some reason or another that just doesn't do it for me, however I had some really cute (and kinda spendy) card stock that I decided to cover the front and back with, and now I use it to hold the tea I take to work! Yay for usefullness!



More coming later :D

No comments:

Post a Comment